1. Use one or two lines to write the TITLE in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
2. Author affiliation(s), city, and country should be provided. If more than two authors, indicate each author and his/her affiliation with superscript.
3. Abstract body should be in the English language (United States) and should not exceed 400 words (excluding title, authors, institutions and references).
The abstract should consist of: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion. References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract (max. two references) and max. 5 keywords.
4. During submission clearly indicate presenting author as well as type of presentation (oral or poster presentation).
5. Abstracts will be accepted from 20th of November 2019 and must be submitted by the deadline of 15th of October 2020.
6. Abstract submission is free-of-charge. After undergoing the peer review process by the members of scientific committee, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their
submission by 15th of November 2020 as well as the section, day, and time of their presentations by the 1st of March 2020. The conference proceedings will include abstracts of those
authors who will settle the registration fee before 30th November 2020.